Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Tell me I'm pretty.

Yep, Symbology finally went to lvl 193. And you know what? I decided to dance. I got the hat while killing random monsters in el anoir and I wore it and I laughed so hard. In fact I wore it more often and got lots of " LOL, dafuq, wtf " comments. It makes me laugh. Leveling is so hard D; Like in 2xexp I get 1% per run >:C. So I wazlike. Pffffft. I must find a LaTale hobby instead of QQing that I cant level.
irony. :c
My outfit just makes me Beautiful.
Well anyways I have faced new challenges. I have challenged myself to do taid and that didn't work out well.
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z.
.....I'm sorry lol. Everytime I see that picture you guys are seeing right now just cracks me up. I can't think straight... Its so derpy lol.....
Well finals are coming up and I am very lazy to study. But grades first.
shabadabaleedoyea.
Thus. I want to make a character like who hadn't leveled ONCE from coli. Like 100% grind non-coli related and see how it goes. ( Might be hell )
*Did you know I published this post while I wasn't done?* .-.
...........wheres my grats to 193? >:I
..........
.........
........
.......
......
.....
....
...
..
.
Como Estas Muchachos y Symbologchos.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...