Saturday, September 17, 2011

Calling all Subs!

So there's this event that I would like to participate in, but I cannot do it alone. In 3 minutes, I have to showcase the new content from this update, aka Sub Classes . I'm looking for only Inflation members and their alternative characters for this. These are the Subs that I need at the moment:

2 Highlanders
2 Sword Dancers
at least 1 Terror Knight
at least 1 Psykicker
2 Phantom Mages
at least 1 Judgement (fk Bladeslinger, Judgement is what it's called)
4 Rouge Masters

As the positions are filled, I will remove what I need. For those who have accepted my invitation to join me in this showcase, here's some extra information for you:

I will be recording next weekend before and after x2 when I'm able. I do have work so the evening might be sketchy and I will be out one of the days so the afternoon might be sketchy.
The basic gist of what I ask you to do is to go to a map in the El Anoir Plain (South, West or East) and just kill mobs, focusing on using skills and what not.
Names will be removed for the sake of anonymity.

So until then, try to make it. I will be posting the video here since it's Inflation related, but other than that, yeah. -ends entry-


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...