Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Emahgerd! Er Merss Ders Blerg!

While being bored I decided to re-read all my blogs from the past which was really silly because I was always so irrelevant to any subject. 

But seriously!!! I decided to go to Inflation Gigaball's Blogspot because I haven't been to that blog for a while so I decided to take a peek. 

I laughed. I face palmed. I even rolled my eyes because of my stupidity and randomness a few months/years back.

I have really old Inflation photos I would like to share. And trust me I decide to treasure it like come on. If I delete these. It will be the equivalency of throwing away my phone. 
Some you may be familiar with but I don't currrr. You're seeing it again! D:<

Please~ I did well..




FIST THE OCEAN KING!!!!! :D







Hmm that's pretty much it. Nothing to it actually. I know this blog kind of kicked the bucket but hey! I thought it would be appropriate if I post guild memories in this blog.

I could say how much I've grown ( Little or not ). Especially the way I have been typing. " SO GUILD MATES I LIKE TO TYPE IN ALL CAPS AND ANNOY EVERYONE :D! "
Most screen shots are very random to describe.
Like this one...

But really this guild really led me far. I still remember when I barely joined at level 109 and leveled to 110 in there. Even as a new member I had doubts that I wasn't going to stay there very long but hey still in Inflation! :D

Okay don't pay attention at the time I posted this.. I was doing homework and then I decided to procrastinate.  

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...