Thursday, September 8, 2011

Subclasses

Subclasses are coming and i am rlly excited. i am more excited that a cat with furballs and puking out gigaballs :D. Anyways as you can see i acually tried . Yes i finally lvled to 147 almost going to be 150 but i dont care because screw EM i want to be a phantom mage. I am only in it for the wings and phantom mage battle staff (coli ) looks beautiful. So i want it or else i will rage and bite people.Haha but im super excited and u guys dont know how excited i am D:< Oh. I also heard u have to revert back to 140. FML . - - . . . Look if i cant even get to 147 less than a week or month lol then why bother lvling D: Ohwell ill at least try. Hmph. Inflation is about to be lvl 13. So congrats Inflation. I love you guys. And yur the bestiest people in the whole widiest worlds c: . The new guild system thingy is almost going to be out. I still dont understand it because im stupid. So. Again congrats Inflation, you guys make the I in...ya. But i do appreciate you guys let me join when i was lvl 109. Ugh i make too many draft because i afk alot D:<. Lol anyways i still thank you guys for keeping me for all these month c: . YAAAAAAAY *publish post*


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...