Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Calamansi


Let's get this ball rolling!



First, I want to welcome you all to the Inflation Blog. Maybe you'll figure out what gigaballs are. I please ask all blog authors to follow my example when they make their first post on this blog. Onward towards the rainbow colored sun!

So, hai. My name is Calamansi. You probably know me from my other blog or see me around the game. Let's see, how to begin... I'm the administrator of this blog and I'm the co-leader of Inflation. I'm a lazy ass to be blunt and I am very blunt in conversations. Sometimes people mistake my bluntness for rudeness, but really I'm a realistic person that will only run circles around your head if I want to or when I'm in the mood.

I joined Inflation shortly after it's creation in September of 2010. I had just left Royalty due to loneliness (caused by JohnGee leaving the guild days before) and JohnGee invited me to the guild. Prior to it's creation, John and I talked about making a guild. We were unsure if we wanted to do it or not, but one thing led to another and Inflation was born. I am the only vice in Inflation, not counting John's alts or special circumstances where we need a Captain to be there, and I take my job seriously. I basically do all the jobs John doesn't do such as keep track of inactives, be the guild mother, and nag everyone to turn in their guild points. I also make sure everyone is safe and happy (which usually results in me being the guild lawyer ).

Usually, I blog about whatever I do on LaTale. Primarily, I'll be blogging about what goes on behind the scenes in Inflation (to a certain extent of course) like how we operate, what we do, blah blah blah. Sometimes I'll dump some animation stuff here for your viewing pleasure. I'm still practicing so feedback is welcomed. I'll leave my personal stuff for my other blog. As you can see, I spam emotes and eventually I'll spam animated gifs. Yes... DRRR!! gifs... Manly Shizuo... Oh I aspire to be like him...!



So yeah. That's me. I'll be making "guest" appearances every now and then since this blog is mostly dedicated to the blog authors. Be sure to comment, have fun and refuse to use the Oxford comma! I command you!


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...