Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Greetings :3

Hello! I'm Hyuuzaki, but you can call me Niwa, i'm from Brazil, my latency it's over 9000! but i can play La Tale without problems, i'm 18 year old too D:, i'm funny, cool, unloved, ugly, but i'm cool. My Story on Inflation is, i wasn't in a guild when i was lv.1 ~ lv.140, and i did join in Inflation, i've been with some problems, then i lost my internet conection and i didn't play La Tale for a while,meanwhile that, John kicked me out from Inflation, and days ago i did join again in Inflation. but now i'm back for La Tale and i hope stay here for all eternity <3


Now let me tell my characters tale :3

Hyuuzaki

Very Active Dragoon/Highlander


First char in La Tale, since NOV/2009, i did level up him normally doing quests and i did get lv.100, then i used lolboxes and i did get lv.140.

Niwa
Inactive Treasure Hunter

I did make this char a month ago, because i got hacked in Hyuu ( yeah, long story) then i did make him to make some Ely, but was i fail, i did get my main char back, btw, i did win the November race to 120 event, and now Niwa, it's just... Niwa

LucaTurilli

Very active Bard

The demon who heals with the hell fire power! the Gabriel's twin! the race to lv.120 winner!!
This is Luca, my future Maestro, and leecher, and money maker :DDD
Always with Symbologist! The angel who freezes and kill with holy powers!!!
This is my Main², i did make him because i want a free Toma's Fashion Coupon and because Maestros is cool on coli, and i want to leech my other chars :3

Elydio
Very inactive Gunslinger

I really dunno why i did make this char, maybe to pvp? but i forgot! i live in Brazil!! i can't pvp! now Elydio is just my Crop mule, maybe one day i can get a Duelist? or a Bladeslinger?





Yeah, i think that's all i need to know to you guys about me, i'll post here every week and that's all, thanks to Calamansi to invite me to post here in Inflation's Gigaballs and add me on facebook and my MSN is mkb.new@hotmail.com.

Thanks and Happy 2012!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...