Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Congrats Symbology :)

I have acually done it. Ima phantom mage 8D! Anywho i'd never thought id go that far. Seriously because long time ago i cant never even get to lvl 80 less than a year. Lol my experience of a phantom mage is super fun! I love floating! I also love whiping people and using Breathe of Goddess. HeeHee. Pretty wings. I still dont get what should my cloak should be because im not wind anymore. - - *sigh* ill take a mantle. Hm. I have always wanted to lvl my elemental master high than my phantom mage but i have had more fun. Comboing is so fun especially when you are a!!!! a!!!! CALIFORNIAN! c: well anyways the people who supported,helped,and etc , Thank you because i cannot make it to phantom mage alone. C: purty wings~ CONGRADULATIONS SYMBOLOGY! 8D

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...