Thursday, August 18, 2011

Hai I don't put titles on my entries.



Hi i am Symbology i am 14 and i a m a trouble maker! I am also a lvl 143 elemental master ( wind ) who will probably never level because i lack motivation :U

I have been playing la tale since i was around the 6th grade then i quitted and then came back around the december of 7th grade and then made an old character xMooMooMoox who was a lvl 111 blader ... AND THEN I QUIT AGAIN :U !


Now i came back in the 8th grade around the last week of lolbox event :D time progresses~~


I am from Inflation and lyfe is happeh! D:<


:D In latale i am a trouble maker. I cause lots of arguments but cala told me to try to ignore to prevent from arguments. I hang out in ch 1 elias palace :D My latale lyfe is great will never regret playing it. :D


Kooba must go in its shell. Please poke the Symbology in your screen to make him talk... o_o

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...